1/2 Bottle of SMS Seafood Marinade
4-6 fillets of True Cod
Salt and Pepper to taste
Vegetables of your choice
1. Season the fillets with salt and pepper and place in a large Ziplock plastic bag.
2. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, flip the bag, and chill for another 30 minutes.
3. Pre-heat a skillet on medium-high. Remove the fish from the bag and place the fillets in the hot skillet.
4. Cook for 3 minutes on each side, remove and plate with a vegetable of your choice.
5. We suggest drizzling a little SMS Seafood Marinade on top for a garnish. Enjoy!