1 lb Medium Shrimp
4 Tbsp. of SMS Butter
1/4 cup olive oil
salt and pepper
pasta of your choice
A few sprigs of fresh parsley
1. In a pot of boiling water, add salt and cook pasta until desired doneness. Drain and set aside.
2. Season the Shrimp with salt and pepper.
3. Add olive oil to a skillet and get it smoking hot and then add Shrimp. Sear one side for 2 minutes and then flip and cook the other side for an additional 1 minute.
4. Add 2 Tbsp. of SMS Scampi Butter and squeeze 1/4 of fresh lemon to the skillet and gently stir until butter is melted.
5. Add cooked shrimp and 2 Tbsp. of melted SMS Scampi Butter to pasta. Garnish with a sprig of parsley and a sliced lemon.