1/4 cup of capers
1 lb. Smoked Mussels
1 cup of Cooked Jumbo Shrimp
1 box of assorted crackers
1 bunch of fresh Parsley
1 portion of SMS Roasted Salmon
1 cup of Smoked Salmon
1 cup of Pepper Smoked Salmon
1 jar of SMS Dill Sauce
1 jar of SMS Chipotle Cocktail Sauce
1/2 cup of SMS Spicy Mustard
iceberg lettuce as garnish
1. Time to assemble! Start by laying down Iceberg lettuce and place the Shrimp on top. Place the cocktail sauce next to the Shrimp.
2. Using your hands, add the Smoked Mussels to the platter.
3. Using your fingers, separate the Smoked Salmon into bite size chunks and add to the platter.
4. Spread the crackers around the jars, they aid in keeping the crackers assembled.
5. Cut and roll the Smoked Salmon into bite size pieces.
6. Add the capers directly to the board.
7. Place the mustard in between the two smoked Salmon to encourage your guests to pair the items.
8. Lastly, take a few sprigs of Parsley and decorate your board. The green color helps pop the platter. Enjoy!