10 Bay Scallops
1 packet of Black Spaghetti Tiberino Pasta
3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
salt and pepper
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
1. Gently remove the muscle from the Scallop. Discard. Rinse. Pat dry.
2. Melt butter in a skillet on medium.
3. Season both sides of the Scallops with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place in the buttered skillet and sear each side for 3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the pasta per the instructions on the back of the packet.
6. Plate the pasta and top with Scallops. Garnish with parsley, and enjoy!