8 oz Salmon (cut into 1.5 inch cubes; about 16 pieces total)
3 Tbsp. flat leaf parsley
1 Tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
4 Tbsp olive oil
2 lemon (1/2 juiced, 1 1/2 thinly sliced)
4 cloves garlic (finely minced)
1 pk (7oz) Orecchiette with Broccoli Pasta
1 bunch Broccolini
8 Bamboo Skewers
1. Soak skewers in water for 1 hour and set aside.
2. In a pot, add 3 cups of water and 2 tbsp. olive oil. Bring to a boil.
3. In a large bowl, add 2 tbsp. parsley, mustard, 2 tbsp. olive oil, a pinch of salt, 1/2 fresh lemon juice and garlic. Mix and set aside.
4. Add pasta to the boiling water. Stir and cover for 5 minutes.
5. While pasta is cooking, assemble the skewers by adding salmon cubes followed by lemon slices folded into a wedge. Repeat. (Each skewers should have about 4 salmon pieces and 3 lemon slices)
6. Cut broccolini into 1.5 inch in length and add to the pot of pasta. Stir and cover with a lid.
7. Coat both sides of the salmon skewers with the marinade mixture and cook on a hot oil greased grill for about 3-4 minutes, flip, and grill for another 3-4 minutes.
8. Plate your dish with a layer of the pasta topped with your skewers. Garnish with a sprinkle of parsley and enjoy!