2 Rockfish fillets
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Roma tomato, sliced
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
2 tsp fresh basil, chopped
2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 lb Israeli Couscous from our Deli Case
2 sheets of foil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
2. Brush a small amount of olive oil onto both foils.
3. Place fish on top of the foil followed by tomato slices, red onions, 1 tsp. of olive oil drizzled on top and a pinch each of the 3 herbs. Season with salt and black pepper.
4. Wrap the foil up and place on the hot grill for 3 minutes.
5. Flip and grill for another 3 minutes or until done, depending on the thickness of the fish.
6. Serve on top of a bed of Israeli Couscous and enjoy!