2 Rockfish fillets
2 medium tomatos, sliced
1/2 cup purple onion, sliced
2 tsp of chopped thyme, basil and parsley
2 sheets of foil
salt and pepper
1. Salt and pepper both sides of the Rockfish.
2. Add a few drops of olive oil to foil and spread around.
3. Place the fish on top of the foil followed by 5-6 slices of tomatoes, then 1/4 cup of purple onions, a pinch of salt, 1 tsp. of olive oil and a pinch of mixed herbs.
4. Wrap the foil up like a burrito and place on the hot grill for 3 minutes.
5. Flip and grill for another 3 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
6. Check the fish by opening the foil to make sure the fish is cooked through.
7. Serve over a bed of Israeli Couscous and enjoy!