2 ea Tilapia fillets
1 cup bread crumbs
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried basil
1 jar of Santa Monica Seafood Tartar Sauce
6 leaves of Romaine lettuce
1 ea tomato, sliced
6 ea rolls or slider buns
non-stick cooking spray
1) Add bread crumbs, salt and dried basil onto a plate and mix gently.
2) Cut each Tilapia fillet into 2 inch portions.
3) Crust the fish portions with the bread crumb mixture making sure to press the crumbs firmly on the fish to make sure it sticks.
4) Place skillet on medium high heat, spray the non-stick cooking spray, then add fish. Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side.
5) To assemble slider, first toast buns for a few minutes in the oven. Then, spread tartar sauce on both the top and bottom buns.
6) Add lettuce to the bottom buns, then the fish, a slice of tomato, extra tartar sauce and then finish it with the top bun.