2 ea Salmon Fillet (4oz each)
1 cup Santa Monica Seafood Hawaiian Poki Dressing
1 lb Couscous Salad (from our Deli Case)
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Pre-heat the grill on high.
2) In a bowl, add Santa Monica Seafood’s Hawaiian Poki Dressing and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix.
3) Add fish to the bowl and make sure to coat all the sides with the dressing.
4) Spray the grill grades with a non-stick cooking spray and gently place salmon on top. Cook for about 3-4 minutes and then flip to the other side cooking an additional 3-4 minutes.
5) Plate your fish with a side of Couscous Salad.