2 fillets of Swordfish (on special!)
1.5 cup Basil Marinated Tomatoes (on special!)
2 Tbsp. olive oil
salt and pepper
2 tsp. parsley; chopped
2 Tbsp. SMS Spicy Roulade Sauce
1. Pre-heat your oven to 425°F.
2. Season the Swordfish with salt and pepper. Heat an oven safe skillet with olive oil on high.
3. Once smoking hot, place the fish in the skillet. Cook for 3 minutes. Flip and place the entire skillet in the oven for 7 minutes.
4. In the meantime, place the tomatoes in the skillet and sauté on high for two minutes or until tomatoes are warm.
5. Remove the skillet from the oven (remember the handle is HOT). Plate the tomatoes, followed by the fish. Garnish with chopped parsley and spoonful of SMS Spicy Roulade Sauce.