2 Swordfish Fillets (about 4oz each)
1.5 Cup Basil Marinated Tomatoes (from our Deli Case)
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Tsp. Fresh Parsley; Chopped
Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 425°F.
- Season the Swordfish with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oven safe skillet on high and add olive oil until smoking hot.
- Place the fish in the skillet and cook for 3 minutes. Flip the fish and place the entire skillet in the oven for 7 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the Basil Marinated Tomatoes in another skillet and sauté on high heat for about two minutes or until tomatoes are warm.
- Remove the skillet from the oven (remember the handle is HOT). Plate the tomatoes, followed by the fish. Garnish with chopped parsley.