2 fillets of Meagre
3 Tbsp. of salsa verde
3 Tbsp. of olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbsp. micro greens
1. Pre-heat your oven to 450°F. Heat an oven safe skillet on high until smoking hot with olive oil.
2. Pat the Meagre dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper. Place the fillet skin side down in the skillet. Give the skillet a little shake to loosen the skin from the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Flip the fish and place the entire skillet in the oven. Bake for 5 minutes.
4. Remove and set aside, but remember the handle will be extremely hot.
5. Top with a salsa verde sauce and a pinch of micro greens. Serve with a vegetable of your choice, and enjoy!