2 fillets of Monkfish (on special!)
salt and pepper
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. chopped chives
1 cup of curry sauce
2 cups of roasted vegetables (we used cauliflower, mushrooms and red bell pepper)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F
2. Get a skillet smoking hot with olive oil.
3. Salt and pepper the Monkfish. Place the fish in the skillet and give it a quick shake to loosen the fish from the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes and place the entire oven safe skillet in the oven for 7-8 minutes.
4. In the meantime, roast vegetables with olive oil and season with herbs of your choice.
5. Plate heated curry sauce and swirl it around coating the bottom of the plate.
6. Lay roasted vegetables on top.
7. Remove the Monkfish and plate on top of the vegetables.
8. Add a small bit of curry sauce on top and garnish with chopped chives.