2 fillets of Steelhead Trout
1/2 jar of SMS BBQ Sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1 cedar plank
1 lemon, sliced
2 Tbsp. green onion, sliced
1) Soak cedar grilling plank in water for about 45 minutes.
2) Once cedar plank is fully soaked for 45 minutes, lay the plank onto a hot grill and add lemon slices on the first layer and then add salmon fillet on top of the lemon.
3) Baste salmon with Santa Monica Seafood Spicy Asian Apricot Barbecue Sauce and season with fresh cracked black pepper.
4) Grill on high for about 15-20 minutes or until fish is done.
5) Garnish fish with sliced scallions and serve.