2 pcs of 4oz Albacore Tuna
2 Tbsp. olive oil
4 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
4 slices of sourdough bread
2 Tbsp. Santa Monica Seafood Wasabi Soy Dressing
2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
1 handful of fresh arugula
1/2 cup of pickled veggies of your choice
- Pre-heat your grill.
- To make the spread, mix Santa Monica Seafood Wasabi Soy Dressing and mayonnaise together then set to the side.
- Coat Albacore Tuna in soy sauce, olive oil and parsley and then place on the hot grill. Cook for about 2 minutes per side.
- At the same time, grill the sourdough slices for about 45 seconds to 1 minute on both sides. Then take off the grill and place on a plate.
- Add the spread on top of each slice and half a handful of arugula followed by a pickled vegetable of your choice.
- Remove the cooked fish from the grill and place on top.
- Cut the sandwich in half and serve with mixed greens or French fries.