2 Albacore Tuna fillets
2 Tbsp. olive oil
4 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
4 slices of sourdough bread
2 Tbsp. Santa Monica Seafood Wasabi Soy Dressing
2 Tbsp. mayo
1 handful of fresh arugula
1/2 cup of pickled veggies of your choice
1. Coat the Albacore Tuna fillets in soy, olive oil and parsley. Once coated, place on a hot grill for 2 minutes. Flip and grill for another 2 minutes.
2. In the meantime, grill the sourdough slices.
3. Mix SMS Wasabi Soy Dressing and a good mayo together. Drizzle on the sourdough bread slices.
4. Add half a handful of arugula to each sandwich followed by a pickled veggie of your choice.
5. Remove the cooked Albacore Tuna fillets from the grill and place on top.
6. Cut the sandwich in half and serve with mixed greens or French fries.